VOLUNTEER WITH THE BELLA FOUNDATION SPCA!
Thank you for making the life-saving decision to volunteer with The Bella Foundation SPCA! With your help, we can continue to make a difference in the lives of animals in our community. Here are just a few ways you can get involved!
Other than online viewing, our adoption outreaches are the main avenue for people to see our adoptable dogs. Adoption outreaches are vital in the success and growth of our adoption program. It is important for us to stick to a regular schedule, which is why consistent volunteer participation is so important. Volunteers are utilized at outreaches by helping adopters, walking dogs, and being available for spot cleaning.
Low-cost Vaccine Clinics
It is our goal to see a community full of healthy, vaccinated animals. And we believe that no animal should suffer due to the cost of vaccines or preventatives. In order to have successful, safe vaccine clinics, we rely on the support of volunteers. Volunteers can assist at low-cost vaccine clinics by directing lines, answering questions, and helping with animal handling.
In order for The Bella Foundation SPCA to provide necessary medical care to dogs in our care and throughout our community, we rely on contributions from outside sources. Volunteers can help at fundraising events by decorating, organizing, and providing additional support where needed.
Large-scale Adoption Events
Along with regular adoption outreaches, we host two large scale adoption events each year. During these events, we partner with other rescue groups in order to maximize the impact on our community. We see record numbers of animals being adopted and record numbers of people being introduced to the world of animal rescue. Volunteers are needed to help in the planning, facilitating, and deconstruction of these events.
In order for us to branch out and help every corner of our community, it’s important for us to have "Bella Ambassadors." We would like to empower all volunteers to be the voice for the voiceless. Through animal rescue, spay and neuter efforts, and the availability of resources we know that we can see an improvement in the lives of animals in Oklahoma. Volunteers can be educating during their day to day lives, but can also help us to facilitate education outreaches.
Many of the animals in our care have come from shelters in rural areas outside of Oklahoma City. When we know of at-risk dogs needing a way out of a shelter, having volunteers able to transport them is crucial.
Together we can make a lasting impact on Oklahoma’s animals.
Please email email@example.com for additoinal information on each volunteer opportunity.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and then SIGN UP
1. Volunteer must be 18 years of age or have written parental consent.
2. Volunteer is aware they are working around animals of different breeds. Volunteer is aware that animals can carry infectious diseases that may be transmitted to humans. These diseases can be carried home on shoes, clothing, etc. The Bella Foundation is in no way responsible for any injury, diggy auto insurance, illness or loss of property due to volunteering for the service of The Bella Foundation.
3. Volunteer will be representing The Bella Foundation and will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while in the volunteer service of The Bella Foundation.
4. Individuals may only represent themselves as “Volunteers” of The Bella Foundation.
5. Volunteer service may be terminated by The Bella Foundation at anytime for any reason without any notice given to volunteer.
6. Volunteer may terminate service with The Bella Foundation at anytime for any reason without notice up to 24 hours before scheduled time of service after volunteer obligation is fulfilled.
7. Volunteers are not allowed to make announcements to the media, conduct on screen interviews, transmit information for or about The Bella Foundation (unless specifically instructed to do so) or discuss confidential company information with the public.
8. Service to The Bella Foundation is completely voluntary, no salary or compensation will be given.
9. The Bella Foundation is in no way responsible for any injury, illness or loss of property while volunteer is in the service of The Bella Foundation.